Following are the two Policy Motions for the month of January, and a copy of the relevant portions of the policy showing the proposed changes. These will be voted on at the ASC held 1/19/14. Thank you for participation in our Area Policy Review!
If you have thought or questions related to the proposed motions, or the to NYC Area Policy in general, please don’t be shy about getting informed and involved! You can:
- Read up on the 12 Concepts and 12 Traditions that provide the foundation for our service structure and related policies
- Attend group business meetings and speak to experienced members
- Attend the NYC Area Service Committee Meeting, held on the 3rd Sunday of each month at the Regional Service Office
- Search the large body of service and policy-related information available on the NA World Services website (na.org)
- Contact myself at email@example.com for more information
MOTION 5: PASSED.
MOTION 6: PASSED