Steps to Life Group, Monday 6PM-7:30, Housing Works at East 9th St. Planning for its annual Group Picnic; Asking For Prayers for Another Success.
H+I Second Saturday at 1pm (steering at 12:30) 154 Christopher St
Bleeker St Tuesday
32 Pince St
Meeting is back at 32 Prince St
Recovery After Hours
Friday Nites 10PM to 12 midnight
St Stanislaus RC church 101 East 7th St BSMT, NYCASC
Group is having their 28th anniversary
Celebration + meeting on Friday March 28th 2014
btwn 8:30 PM and 12:30 AM at its meeting location
refreshments are available – mtg to end with the usual NA time countdown
Sunday 7:15 PM
130 east 25th St
Rotating format beginners meeting:
1st Sun – Beginners meeting
2d Sun – 90 day panel
3rd Sun – Anniversary
4th Sun – Rotating 1st, 2nd, 3rd step
5th Sun – IP meeting
- The New York City Area Hospitals and Institutions (“H&I”) Subcommittee Learning Day is THIS SATURDAY, March 22, 2014 from 12:00pm to 4:00pm at 154 Christopher Street in Manhattan.
- Along with H&I topics, there will be presentations from the New York City Area Public Relations (“PR”) Subcommittee and the Greater New York Region Helpline Subcommittee. We hope to see you there.
- The Western Queens Area Convention Committee has two events coming up:
- WQA is having a Pre-Convention Meeting and Fundraiser Dinner on April 5, 2014 in Middle Village. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door. I still have tickets for sale or you can contact those on the flyer for more information.
- WQA is having their fourth convention, WQACNA IV “Released from our Chains”, from May 9 – 11, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Long Island, 1717 Motor Parkway in Hauppauge, NY. Registration is $20 in advance and $25 at the door. You can mail in your checks or register online at www.westernqueensna.org/convention. See the flyer for more information