NYCASC Needs Trusted Servants
All Area Admin positions are up, except RCM Alt. and Treasurer as of April, so share this information with your groups. Elections will be conducted in May.
NYCASC: April Minutes
Link to April Minutes
NYCASC H&I Learning Day
The New York City Area Service Committee (“NYCASC”) Hospitals and Institutions (“H&I”) Subcommittee of Narcotics Anonymous is having an H&I Learning Day
Saturday, April 2, 2016 from 12:00 – 4:00pm at
154 Christopher Street, New York, NY 10014
NYCASC H&I Learning Day Flyer
Greater NY Regional H&I Learning Day is on April 23 from noon to 4pm at 154 Christopher Street
GNYR H&I Learning Day Flyer
Living Free Group that meets on 334 E14th street from 1pm till 2pm, will be closed on Friday April 29th
Come celebrate NA’s 63 year of carrying the message of hope!
April 9th, 4;00 to 12:00
St Anthony’s of Padua
154 Sullivan Street
Tickets: $15 advance, $20 at door
Tentative Event Schedule:
- 4:00 – Welcome and Readings
- 4:10 – Topic: Just For Today – Speaker Huey, Chairperson: John
- 4:35 – Steps 1,2,3, – Speaker: Alice D Chairperson: Kenny
- 5:10 – Steps 4,5,6, – Speaker: Eddie H., Chairperson: Kenny
- 5:45 – Sponsorship – Speaker: Susana, Chairperson: Marissa M.
- 6:10 – Steps 7,8,9, – Speaker: Michael J., Chairperson: Angel
- 6:45 – Speaker meeting: Topic: Steps 10,11,12, – Speaker: Matt, Chairperson: Angel
- 7:20 – Topic: Unity – Speaker: Joanne R., Chairperson: Wilvena
- Dance (Yahoo!) 8:00pm
Food to be served
The Group CAR tally sheets are due April 2nd, if your group does not have the motions below is the link.
Click here for Tally Sheet
ABC’s to Recovery that meets from 6:30pm to 7:30pm & ABC Steps to Recovery that meets from 8:30pm to 10:00pm located at All Saints Church, Basement, 206 E 11th St (Btwn 2nd & 3rd Aves) will be closed Wednesday March 30.
Recovery in the 80s Group which meets at Holy Trinity Church on W 82nd St, will be closed the Monday after Easter (3/28) as the facility is unavailable
As of March 20, the Only Game in Town, has relocated to the Einhorn auditorium in Lenox Hill hospital, 131 E 76, 6:30-8:00PM Sundays. flyer
Click on this link! Literature Survey